As Perth’s premier Limousine Company, Hughes continues to set a benchmark within the Hire Car Industry. Established in 1904 our team strives to surpass travellers’ expectations specialising in all aspects of transport.
We embrace all that Perth has to offer and appreciate what a diverse city Perth is.
What better way to start your journey in Western Australia’s Capital City, than being met by one of Australia’s best chauffeurs ready to assist you in any way possible. Have a Hughes chauffeur meet you at either of Perth Airport Terminals and take the stress out of queuing for a taxi. During peak times taxi wait time at Perth airport can be considerable.
Our Chauffeurs and staff have a passion and understanding for Perth and local area landmark attractions that is unsurpassed:
- Tour Kings Park – the Number 1 ranked Perth visitor attraction by Trip Advisor.
- Splendour in our amazing coastline including Cottesloe, City and Scarborough Beaches.
- Marvel in the history-drenched city of Fremantle.
- Experience our wildlife with a trip to Perth Zoo or Penguin Island.
- Take a tour of Australia’s oldest mint at Perth Mint.
If you are lucky enough to find yourself in Perth for leisure, Hughes will ensure your time is pleasant and stress free. Book a Hughes Limousine or Chauffeur Service for:
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Transfers.
- Personalised tours made to suit your wishes.
- All sporting, cultural and musical events.
If business travel brings you to Perth, we understand that your time is precious. Our experience and commitment to unsurpassed service assures our clients transition from each meeting is in comfort and stress free. We have an unrivalled reputation within the corporate sector by simply providing what our passengers need:
- Reliable, on-time performance.
- Discreet and professional service.
Our friendly, professional team look forward to greeting you when you arrive in Perth.
More In This Section
Hughes offer the best deals on the web for Limousines and Chauffeur Driven vehicles. Weekly promotions on our Facebook page.