Whether you want to see the city sights or go beyond its limits, whether you’re by yourself, with a small group or with the entire crew, Hughes has you covered. We offer a wide range of half and full day itineraries; we can work with you to plan your perfect day, or you can tell us where you want to go – and we’ll get you there in the comfort and style you can only expect from Australia’s premier chauffeur company.
Choose your own adventure with unforgettable sightseeing tours
Australia’s Largest Chauffeur Service
Full GPS Tracking On Vehicles
Here To Help 24 Hours A Day
Over 115 years Experience
Large Events & Conferences Experts
Courteous & Reliable Chauffeurs
At Your Service
Your sightseeing tour starts with a well-planned itinerary to maximise your time, whether you are making a flying visit or have time to stop and indulge in the local culture, attractions and natural beauty.
Hughes has a range of tried and tested itineraries, which you can find below, but we are also experts in customising your sightseeing tour.
Your Hughes Driver is a local expert who can help you make the most of your day and share local knowledge or simply let you sit back, relax and take in the sights in peace and privacy – it’s up to you.
Here’s what you can expect from your Hughes Sightseeing Tour:
- A professional, courteous chauffeur with extensive knowledge of the local area.
- A fantastic itinerary that ensures you see and experience all of the major landmarks.
- A choice of vehicle to suit your group, from luxury sedans, SUVs and people movers to minibuses and coaches.
- Your choice on the level of commentary and history provided by your dedicated chauffeur.
- Peace of mind knowing that you, your family and friends are traveling in comfort, style and safety with Australia’s premier chauffeur service.
Your day planned to perfection with Hughes Sightseeing Tours
Our expert team has carefully planned a range of full and half day itineraries to take you to popular landmarks or hidden gems. Using our extensive local knowledge, we’ve got it planned for you, whether you want to see the city or escape it!
Want a personalised tour itinerary? Get in touch with our Customer Service Team on 1300 615 165 at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below to discuss your ideal tour, and we’ll plan it for you.
Barossa Valley Wine & Sightseeing Tour
Estimated Tour Duration: 6-8 hours
Your Hughes Chauffeur will pick you up at your door in a well-appointed vehicle and whisk you away to the beautiful Barossa Valley. Nestled in the hills just a 50-minute drive from the CBD, the Barossa is an internationally acclaimed wine region encompassing the towns of Tanunda, Angaston and Nuriootpa.
With over 80 cellar doors to choose from, including world-famous Penfolds, Wolf Blass and Henscke, among others, along with exquisite culinary experiences, including Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop, the Barossa is one of Adelaide’s must-do experiences. Choose an exclusive, luxurious experience, including private wine tastings and a degustation lunch or settle for a relaxing day of sampling the food and wine options of this stunning region, all in a door-to-door experience transported in comfort and style with Hughes.
Adelaide Hills Highlights Sightseeing Tour
Estimated Tour Duration: 4-6 hours
Your Hughes Chauffeur will pick you up at your door and take you through the leafy lanes and quirky villages of the Adelaide Hills. You’ll visit the towns of Aldgate, Stirling, Oakbank, Birdwood, Crafers, Mount Barker and Hahndorf, all within an hour’s drive of Adelaide. Brimming with wildlife encounters and cultural discoveries, there are restaurants serving South Australia’s best produce, while wineries beckon from leafy groves, eager for you to sample one of their cool-climate drops. The Adelaide Hills is home to some of South Australia’s best food, wine and scenery; it’s all so easy to access.
Hughes can customise your tour to your tastes and interests. Here is just a sample of the local experiences, attractions and sites:
- Hahndorf Hill Winery
- Bridgewater Mill
- Cleland Wildlife Park
- Mt Lofty Summit – the highest point in Adelaide
- Beerenberg Jam Factory and Strawberry Farm
- Melba’s Chocolate Factory
Adelaide City Sightseeing Tour
Estimated Tour Duration: 1 – 2 hours
Your Hughes Chauffeur will pick you up at your door and show you around this beautiful city. Recognised as one of the world’s most liveable cities, Adelaide combines the earthy and charming with the edgy, arty and exciting. The beauty of old churches is a backdrop to the modern Adelaide Oval, nestled against the River Torrens.
From its architecture and culture to its food and wine scene, Adelaide really has something for everyone. Hughes can customise your tour to your tastes and interests; here is just a sample of suggested sights:
- Victoria Square
- Churches – St Francis Xavier & St Paul’s Cathedrals
- Light Square
- North Terrace Precinct
- Parliament House
- State Library
- Convention Centre
- Stunning surrounds of River Torrens & Adelaide Zoo
Brisbane City Sights Tour
Estimated Tour Duration: 6-6 hours
Your Hughes chauffeur will pick you up at your door in comfort and style to see the vibrant and ever-changing city of Brisbane. Choose an early start or a late one to see the sunrise or sunset over stunning Mt Coo-tha.
This tour has it all, from animal encounters and subtropical gardens to modern art and man-made wonders. You’ll embrace picturesque views at every turn and experience nature close to the heart of this engaging city.
Visit one, some or all the local sites, attractions and experiences – it’s up to you with your personalised Hughes tour:
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Mt Coot-tha Scenic lookout
- Botanic Gardens Mt Coot-tha
- City Botanic Gardens, Kangaroo Point cliffs lookout overlooking the Brisbane River
- Storey Bridge, Southbank Parklands & The Wheel of Brisbane
- GOMA – Gallery of Modern Art & Queensland Museum
- Anzac Square, Brisbane City
- Brisbane City sights and view main historical buildings & other points of interest
- Southbank and ‘Wheel of Brisbane’
Moreton Bay Wildlife Discovery Tour
Estimated Tour Duration: 4-6 hours
Choose from an early morning or lunchtime start so you can see your choice of the sunrise or sunset over picturesque Moreton Bay.
Your Hughes Chauffeur will transport you to this idyllic location, just an hour’s drive from Brisbane CBD, where you can capture views of stunning islands, visit historical landmarks and learn about the history, landscape, plants and wildlife with a guided bushland walk-through, hosted by Quandamooka people, the traditional custodians of the land.
Visit one, some or all the local sites, attractions and activities – it’s up to you with your personalised Hughes tour:
- Cleveland Point (exceptional views of beautiful Moreton Bay)
- Old Cleveland Lighthouse (est. 1864) and Grand View Hotel (est. 1850s)
- Bush tucker, bushland, native plants and animals (guided tour)
- Birdwatch tour (March to November only – 7.00 am start)
- Moreton Bay Fig tree walk, see and touch these magnificent canopy trees.
- Sirromet Winery
- Raby Bay Marina and Harbour, Wynnum Manly Marina & Yacht Club
- Mount Gravatt Scenic Lookout or Aboriginal Arts and Crafts
Gold Coast Sightseeing Tours
Gold Coast Luxury Beach Tour
Estimated Tour Duration: 4-6 hours
The Gold Coast is home to some of the world’s most beautiful beaches, so let us take you beyond the tourist trail in luxury and style to experience them for yourself.
Your Hughes Chauffeur will pick you up in a well-appointed vehicle and take you around popular tourist and lesser-known local spots, from Surfer’s Paradise to the stunning Currumbin Rock Pools.
We can design a beach tour to match your timeframe and interests, with a pick-up time to suit your chosen activities. We highly recommend sunrise and sunset tours! Visit https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/australia/gold-coast to find out when you’ll need to travel).
Visit one, some or all of the picturesque beaches, waterways and lookouts, including:
- Narrowneck beach
- Surfers Paradise beach
- Burleigh Heads beach & lookout
- Tallebudgera Creek Estuary
- Currumbin beach & Elephant Rock
- Surf World Gold Coast Museum (open 10.00 am to 5.00 pm)
- Eagle Sculpture at Kirra Hill & lookout
- Snapper Rocks beach and world-renowned surf break
- Currumbin Valley and Currumbin Rock pools
Australia’s oldest and only nationwide chauffeur service
With offices around Australia, we keep you moving across the country.
Find out more about our locations and the services on offer.