Full cancellation charges* will apply when:
- Cancellations are made with less than 1 hours’ notice prior to the dispatch of the vehicle for Sedans, SUV’s or People Mover bookings within the metropolitan area.
- Cancellations are made with less than 24 hours’ notice for minibuses, buses or coaches (8 seats and above).
- Cancellations for any vehicle type are made with less than 24 hours’ notice for Canberra bookings during Parliament sitting.
- Cancellations are made with less than 24 hours’ notice in New Zealand for all vehicle types.
- Any Stretch Limousine booking is cancelled, at any time regardless of notice, after being confirmed; or
- Bookings where the passengers fail to arrive or make contact with the chauffeur or the local Hughes Customer Service Centre.
- Stricter cancellation policies may apply to any of the above, however will be advised to you at the time of booking and will supersede the above policies.
- *Full cancellation charges equate to the total value of the booking excluding any miscellaneous costs that may have been charged additionally.
Special Cancellation Policy applies for Weddings and Events.